What is a cookie?
Cookies are small encrypted text files that are stored on your computer or other device when visiting this website.
Our website requires the use of some cookies to enable you to have the best experience when browsing our site.
Cookies used on www.takethatphoto.co.uk
- af : When a visitor reaches our website through an affiliate, an affiliate cookie is used to identify the affiliate ;
- Cookies used to facilitate key features of the website, e.g. cart and lightbox facilities ;
- _ficelle_session : Session cookie for authentication and security purposes for registered and and logged-in users ;
- For registered and logged-in users, other cookies are used for performance: some information is stored in cookies instead of the database to provide for better performance when using the website
- loc : A geolocation cookie, so publishers know approximately where people sharing information are located ;
- Coyote-2-a0f0083 : A load balancer cookie ;
- bt : A behavior targeting cookie
- ana_svc : A real-time service cookie
- phpbb3_* and style_cookie : These are set by the addthis support forum software
- __utm* : Google analytics tracking
- uid/uit : User id and login time tracking
- psc - View counter cookie
- di/dt : Date tracking cookies for determining expiration of other cookies
- ssh/sshs : Service share history, used for configuring our preferred services.